Everybody cherishes and nourishes some dreams right from his or her growing up years. One of them surely is to find out the Mr. Right or Ms Right with whom one can settle down in life. So, if you’ve just got acquainted with a guy, you surely must be anxious and eager to know whether you will be able to get along with him or vice versa. A lot of questions will be going around in your head that you’d be just dying to ask your boyfriend.
You know that getting answers to these questions will help you to have a rather fair idea about his character and know him as an individual. At the outset when your relationship is beginning to take roots, both of you will try to present your best face. Both of you’ll always try to present your best side to create a favourable and lasting impression on each other.
However, does that mean that there is no way of knowing that your man is indeed your Mr. Right? Firstly, you’ll need to give enough time to your association as it is very unlikely that you’d be able to ferret out all the information you’d need in a hurry. Your first few dates would fall in the category or phase of ‘getting acquainted with your boyfriend’.
You can always start by asking questions related to general economic, social and political issues for which one needs to keep self updated. That way, you will you be able to gain an insight into your boyfriend’s IQ. You’ll also be able to keep the going smooth and keep up the tempo in the relationship. Asking him about his favourite actors or actresses, favourite movies, books, TV shows and the like are perfect conversation starters.
Compatibility in a relationship is without doubt the single most important factor that keeps it going. So initially there might be a lot of warmth and geniality in your affair. However, it’ll not take time for you two to drift apart, if you cannot adjust with each other’s likes and dislikes. Therefore, the idea behind asking the right questions at the right time is to know your man in a much more better way without getting too preoccupied or judgemental with the answers.
In the following lines, some Questions to ask get to know a guy have been outlined that’ll go a long way in establishing whether your boyfriend is your perfect match and also if your relationship with him will be able to withstand the ravages of time. The first section deals with warming up or general questions and the next section has sample questions that’ll help you to understand your man.
General or Warming Up Questions
- Who is your role model?
- Who’d you look upto for support and inspiration?
- What’d you like to dress up as for your next Halloween party?
- If you had the power to land up anywhere you wanted to which place would you have preferred to be in on a priority basis? What’d you have done after getting there?
- Imagine a director approached you with an offer to make a movie on your life. Which actor would you have chosen to play your part?
- Any incident or occasion from your childhood that makes you extremely nostalgic?
- What is your favourite season?
- Do you support the idea of shutting up zoos and letting animals live in their natural habitats?
- Do you have a pet at home?
- When was the last time you had a good laugh?
- Do you laugh at yourself? How often?
- If you become obese, how’d you prefer to shed the excess flab? By dieting? Or by working out?
- Are you more active at day or nocturnal?
- If you were made the President of US for a single day, how’d you’ve set your agenda?
- If you’re granted a boon by an angel to change the world in your own way, what is the first thing you’d have done?
- Who or what turns you on?
- What do you prefer doing in your spare or leisure time?
- If you were told to make a list of your favourite aphorisms or quotations, which ones you’d choose?
- Do you have any phobias? What are they?
- What games do you like playing the most?
- Do you find time to play?
- Have you ever tried a
- Are you satisfied with your job? If you didn’t have to work for a living, what’d you have done with your life?
- Who do you love the most in your life? Are you prepared to sacrifice your life for that person?
- Imagine you could kill someone with just a snap of your fingers without anybody knowing about it, which person would you pick on?
- Do you consider yourself to be philanthropic?
- Have you ever donated to a charity or a social organization either in cash or kind? If yes, then how often have you contributed?
- Do you strictly adhere to certain ideals or principles in your life?
- If you were ever to win a large sum in a sweepstake or lottery, how’d you have planned to use the largesse?
- If you could choose to meet someone from your past, who’d that be?
- Do you believe in life after death? What or who’d like to be reborn as?
- What food items or preparations do you like the most?
- Have you been able to realize you childhood ambition?
- Do you like socializing?
- Do you prefer to be in the company of children or kids?
- Are you content with yourself? Would you like to change anything about yourself?
- Any regrets that keep haunting you?
- How well do you get on with family members or relatives?
- How often do you lie? Would you lie to save your skin or someone else’s for that matter?
- Do you believe in god?
Questions To Ask To Get To Know a Guy
- When did you kiss for the first time? Who was it?
- What age were you when you had sex for the first time? Who was your partner?
- Who did you go out with on your first date? What was she like?
- What has been your worst regret till date?
- Would you prefer your better half to be someone who’s very smart yet not so attractive or would you settle for a girl who’s extremely beautiful but not so intelligent?
- Did you ever sexually fantasize about someone? Do you still?
- Has your ex-partner(s) accused of you cheating on them?
- Do you have an optimistic or pessimistic approach towards life?
- Are you a happy-go-lucky sort of person or plan everyday of your life meticulously?
- Do you know how to cook? Would you rather cook for yourself for a change?
- Do you take care of your parents or your siblings?
- What is most important to you in a relationship?
- Do you use the smart appliances that are available these days? Are you aware of all the features?
- Do you form impressions about people on your first meeting with them?
- Which part of your body does you like the most? In the opposite sex?
- Is money the panacea to all ills?
- Are you fascinated with pornography? What do you think about it?
- What was the worst phase that you went through in your life? What was the best?
- What is your favourite mode of transportation?
- What do you find attractive in the fairer sex? In me?
- Is the idea of a girl making the first move acceptable to you?
- Would you keep your relationship with me if I had to shift or relocate for the sake of my job?
- Anything you’d like to change about our relationship or myself?