Looking for the Best PSD to HTML service around? Try SnobbySlice. When I first tried their services, I was skeptical of the services they could provide. However, within 24 hours I had my professionally coded page delivered without a hitch.
While their costs may seem higher than their competitors, they toss in tons of free options (including 24 hour turnaround) which would have set me back over $500 elsewhere.
One of the things that impressed me most was their communication. Available via a on-site LiveChat, “SnobbySlice” on AIM, YIM, GTalk, and Skype and with near instant reply e-mail, I felt good about having them code my project. Another thing that I found convenient is that Tyler (The owner) followed my project from order to delivery. I didn’t have to deal with five different people not knowing what they were doing. It just kept things simple, and easy.
There’s a reason why this sounds like a glowing review, it’s because I was truly satisfied. I was so satisfied in fact, I asked Tyler if he would be nice enough to allow me to share my experience with my community by hosting a giveaway.
He’s agreed to do a giveaway to THREE members of TutZone! That’s a $299 value PER WINNER! means 897$ in total.
How To Enter
01. Retweet this article with below message:
Mega Giveaway From Best PSD to HTML Service Worth 897$: http://bit.ly/3A0dEU (@TutZone)(@SnobbySlice)
02. Then you must Leave a comment below using a valid email address and the retweet link, so that we can contact you if you’ve won, like:
03. Contest ends on September 6, 2009, after which comments will be disabled.
04. Winners will be selected using random generator and will be announced on September 9, 2009,
05. Please use the above format to avoid the chance of being not qualified to participate.
Be sure to say thanks by either following/thanking them on their Twitter account: www.twitter.com/SnobbySlice
Or by checking out their newly launched blog at: www.snobbyslice.com/blog
Best of luck for the contest!