Did you ever wondered if you could make Virtual Floppy drives, in the same way as you can make virtual CD or DVD drive?
Yea it is possible. Just follow this simple tutorial and you will have your own virtual Floppy Drive.
Diffulty Level: Easy
Here we go:
01. Fire up vfdwin.exe and you will see a screen like below:
02. Now click on install and you will see something like below:
03. Above step installs the driver need for this software. Now you are given with two options, Manual and Auto:
These options confirms that whether you want this software to load Virtual Floppy Drive every time you starts your system [Auto Option] Or you yourself wants to load this virtual drive whenever you want it[Manual Option]. Choice is yours. I have selected manual option because I don’t need this drive every time, whenever I need it I just start it manually.
04. After selecting the option click on start and you will see a confirmation message:
05. Now we need to select the drive letter for this.
Click on change and select the drive letter and press OK and you will see a confirmation displayed:
Note: I have selected the Drive letter as A: [because I don’t have any floppy drive installed on my system] but you can select any one you want.
06. Now open my computer and you will see new floppy drive:
You can further customize it according to your needs. Hope this might come handy for you.