Yes this is the most common question being asked by many folks but the solution to this is least known, especially when asked how to download videos from Youtube freely.
So in this simple tutorial I will tell you How To Download Streaming Videos From Any Site and that too legally and free way.
You can also download audio and picture galleries from any sites.
Plus you can video download from any site embedding a video.
The most popular video viewing, streaming and downloading sites are:
For this tutorial to work, you need Firefox. Its the best and really fast web browser. You can download it from Here.
If you want to make it fastest then read This.
Anyway here is the simple tutorial:
01. After installing Firefox. open it and go to Here and download a free Firefox addon Video Download Helper:
02. Once the download is complete, restart Firefox by pressing Restart Firefox button:
A prompt will come up, press Restart to confirm:
03. After Firefox restarts one more confirmation message will appear, close it:
04. Now in your address bar you will see a new icon like this:
Now just surf the Web as you are used to, when DownloadHelper detects it can do something for you, the icon gets animated and a menu allows you to download files by simply clicking an item:
For instance, if you go to a YouTube page, you’ll be able to download the video directly on your file system.
Showing the number of videos or images found in the particular particular page:
05. You can also set the preferences by right clicking the icon to set it to download files one by one:
Simply click on the media files [as shown below] and it will ask you where to save.
06. You can access this addon either by Right Clicking your window area or by going to Tools –> DownloadHelper –> Filename
Hope you enjoyed reading this.