How often does it happen that when there is a social gathering, be it your family or friends, you end up playing the one game that guarantees fun or at the very least, small ripples of merriment- Truth or Dare! The game has been played for so long and so often that it has nearly been ingrained into our traditions. It is fun, provocative and enjoyable as it manages to surprise and snap everybody out of his or her comfort zones.
But then again, to make it interesting and fun, one must have funny questions or funny dares prepared. An impromptu truth or dare game can be fun but it certainly helps if you are prepared and have an idea about some naughty, fun and exhilarating questions at hand. So in order to achieve that end, compiled here is some great truth or dare questions. An important thing about this game is in making sure of the age group. The age group of all the players must be identical or at least within the same horizons; if not the adults might find the children’s questions a little too soft to be entertaining and the children, they might find the adult’s version a little too offensive. Before you skip off to the questions, a fair warning- Although there are some questions and ideas that are acceptable in a children’s truth or dare game, you will find that most of the ideas are suitable only for the adult version of the game. Now, enjoy!
- What is the weirdest pickup line that you have ever used?
- What is the most annoying habit of your boyfriend/ girlfriend?
- If you had to kiss someone in this room except your partner, who would it be?
- Who did you have a crush on in high school?
- If you found out that someone in this room is gay, who would you reckon it is?
- Have you ever peed in someone’s swimming pool?
- If you could have one person with you on an island, who would it be?
- Tell us one of your secrets that no one here knows about.
- If you were to die in a day, then what are the things you would like to do?
- Do you walk around nude when you are alone in your apartment?
- What super power would you like to have? or Which super hero do you want to be?
- What cartoon character would you like to be?
- Love at first sight- has it ever happened to you and to whom?
- Have you ever done anything illegal?
- If you could slap someone in this room, who would it be?
- Who from this lot, would you pick for a threesome?
- If you are invisible, what would be the naughtiest thing that you would do?
- Have you ever had sex in a public place?
- Have you ever peed in your own inners?
- How often do you go to town on yourself?
- Kiss the girl/ guy you think is the most beautiful.
- Make out with an imaginary lover.
- Do the chicken dance and sing crazy songs.
- Exchange clothes with a person of the opposite sex.
- Give a lap dance to a person sitting by your side.
- Undo someone’s shirt with only your teeth.
- Convince someone to go out on a date with you, using only sign language.
- Wear your underpants over your pants and run around yelling, “I’m the Superman”.
- Cross dress, visit the nearest store and buy something.
- Kiss every person in the room.
- Imitate a dog or any other animal for a full minute.
- Kiss someone of the same sex for 5 seconds.
- Go to your neighbor and ask for a condom.
- Show how you flirt with someone.
- Call up a customer care number and get the personal number of the customer care executive.
- Go up to the first person you come across on the street and confess your unbridled love for them.
- You must get a signed permission letter from all present here, if you want to speak again.
- Sing everything you say for the rest of the game.
- Put on a blindfold and put some makeup on the person sitting right next to you.
- Every time a person asks a truth question, you have to howl like a wolf.
So, these are some funny truth and dare ideas that you could try at your next social gathering. You could also make these ideas the launch pad and create your own Truth and Dare ideas; it is all up to you now. Just remember that when you play this game, the level of comfort that you share with the entire group should play a major role in determining what kind of questions or dare you ask others.